AZ Gallery is approximately 1,500 square feet with 14′ ft tall ceilings and original building details including exposed beams and brick walls. AZ Gallery makes a unique setting for private functions such as corporate events, charity events, wedding receptions, intimate dinners, holiday parties, and cocktail parties.
Capacity: 50 seated dinner, 125 stand up reception
- Events may be held from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM during non-business hours unless approved by the gallery. Business Hours are 5-8pm Thurs/Fri & 9am-3pm Sat/Sun.
- AZ Gallery has a list of recommended vendors or you can supply your own.
- AZ Gallery does not have any food preparation equipment or areas. It is recommended to serve foods that are portable and can be heated using chafing dishes. If non-disposable dishes or glassware are used, it is recommended to bring containers where they can be removed the gallery and cleaned properly off-site.
- Music may be played on our CD system and is piped throughout the gallery. Live entertainment can be used but noise levels must be contained to within the gallery. Permission to have dancing will depend upon the exhibition and must be approved prior to the event.
- Parking is available in nearby lots/ramps and on nearby streets.
- Men’s and women’s public restrooms are located on the same floor as the gallery.
- AZ Gallery has limited storage in a single closet where gallery items must be accessible by gallery members at all times. It is recommended to remove any unnecessary items from the gallery during the event.
Equipment available at no additional charge:
20 folding wood chairs
1 – 3′ x 5′ folding table
1 – 3.5′ x 6′ fixed leg table
2 – 4′ x 8′ low platforms on casters (if not displaying artwork at the time)
CD Player (iPod compatible)
0 – 4 Hours………….$250.00
4 – 8 Hours………….$450.00
8 + Hours……………Call for pricing and availability
Security Deposit: $250.00 (refunded within 7 days after event)
$50.00 per hour for set-up and clean-up if they do not occur on the same day as the event and/or within the time frame purchased for the event. $50.00 per hour will be assessed for any overages beyond the maximum allotted hours for the time frame purchased.
A minimum of one hour should be set aside at the beginning and end of the hire period for set-up and clean-up/vacating the building.
To rent the gallery space:
- Complete the space rental application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once confirmed, AZ will send you space rental agreement.
- Sign the space rental agreement and submit with security deposit
- Arrange meeting with gallery representative to review event details.
AZ Gallery looks forward to hosting your event and making it a memorable occasion!
- General information on space rental: AZ_Space_Rental_Information
- Application for space rental: AZ_Space_Rental_Application
- Space rental agreement: AZ_Space_Rental_Agreement
- Gallery map: AZ_Space_Rental_GalleryMap
- Recommended vendors: AZ_Space_Rental_Vendors
- Alcohol permission form: AZ_Space_Rental_AlcoholPermission